We are re-opening our shop as of June 9! You can also shop online and get your order delivered to your doorstep, or pickup curb-side!
OPEN: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's from 11-5pm
(adjusted as we see the demand, may add Wednesday's after the summer).
Deliveries available! We will try our best to accommodate same day deliveries, but do recommend placing orders in advance especially for special occasions to guarantee :)
The new shop policies we will be putting into place are as follows. (And THANK YOU for your understanding!):
1) Our shop will be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays ONLY from 11-5pm until we can gauge the demand and be there more days/longer hours. Curbside and delivery option will continue to be available!
2) Please only TWO customers at a time, entering and exiting our shop through the FRONT door only (not the connecting bakery doors), maintaining physical distance. If you have children with you, exceptions can be made. No access between the bakery connecting doors to or from. It is easier for us to monitor one entrance.
3) Masks are now REQUIRED by the City of Hamilton, therefore all entering the store (except those under 2 or with restrictions) will be required to wear a mask
4) Custom plexiglass ("sneeze guard") barrier on main counter
5) Myself (and if any other staff) will wear masks while you are in the shop, also while maintaining physical distancing.
6) Regular, frequent and diligent cleanings, wipe downs, and hand washing will continue to be practiced at all times
7) There will be sanitizer provided on a table at the entrance. PLEASE USE UPON ENTERING, especially if you plan to shop/touch things! Some plants will be kept outside on our displays. I kindly ask anyone and all visiting to please use the provided hand sanitizer (or put on pair of provided gloves) before touching ANY products (or asking for assistance by me to pick items up). There is also sanitizer provided by the cash for your convenience.
We will use this page to post more updates on our business and shop as things progress, and will be sure to announce any important updates here and our other forms of social media! Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns! Thank you!