*May 28, 2020 UPDATE*: We will be re-opening our shop on June 9! You can also shop online and get your order delivered to your doorstep, or pickup curb-side at our shop!
We will be open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's from 11-5pm (and will be adjusted as we see the demand).
Deliveries are every Monday and Wednesday (and can be arranged on other days depending on schedule/timing).
A message from the owner, Jill:
"There has definitly been a lot of thought, concerns, decisions, doubts, positive/motivated days, and tough/unmotivated days. There have been a lot of unknowns, especially with this being completely new territory, and as a business and shop owner a lot comes down to what I'm comfortable with, and how I want to proceed with reopening. I'm so grateful for everyone who has supported and still continues to support the online plant shop, and for understanding while I try and navigate these new waters!
As we prep our store for our re-opening on June 9, I know retail stores have had this option for a bit, however as mentioned, every business is different so we appreciate the understanding with our decisions. As our normal begins to look a little different, we will be following new procedures in order to re-open, and thank all of our customers + clients in advance for their understanding during these times. Please bear with me during the first few weeks, as some items may be limited. The policies we will be putting into place are as follows, and signage will be posted on our door/window:"
The policies we will be putting into place are as follows:
- Our shop will be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays ONLY from 11-5pm until we can gauge the demand and be there more days/longer hours. Curbside and delivery option will continue to be available!
- Please only TWO customers at a time, entering d exiting our shop through the FRONT door only (not the connecting bakery doors), maintaining physical distance.
- We are having a custom barrier made for our main desk, which should be ready the week of reopening
- Myself (and if any other staff) will wear masks if you need assistance and physical distancing is not possible. Regular cleanings, wipe downs, and hand washing will be practiced at all times
- There will be sanitizer (and gloves) provided upon entering. Some plants will be kept outside on our displays. I kindly ask anyone and all visiting to please use the provided hand sanitizer (or put on pair of provided gloves) before touching ANY products (or asking for assistance by me to pick items up).
- If you would like a delivery (plants, flowers, etc) we are still offering this service on Mondays and now Wednesdays! (Other days can be arranged based on schedule). You can also shop online and pickup curbside on above mentioned Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays between 11-5
We will use this page to post more updates on our business and shop as things progress, and will be sure to announce any important updates here and our other forms of social media! Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns! Thank you!