Visit at our new flower shop location in Carlisle, Hamilton! Established January 18, 2020. Shop fresh flowers, bouquets, custom arrangements, dried florals, unique, tropical, exotic, and easy to care for plants/cacti, and local products! A curated selection of natural and handmade products and gifts supporting other small businesses with items such as soy wax candles, jewelry, soaps, bath, body + beauty items, scrunchies + scarves, and charcuterie boards! Our studio is on the second floor where we use to prep for weddings, meet with clients, showcase some of our decor rentals and can also be rented hourly to industry creatives.
SHOP OPEN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's from 11-5pm
(deliveries can be made available on others days with advanced orders)
Creating beautiful designs with fresh and dried florals we offer custom flower bouquets and arrangements for:
Thank You's/Just Because
+ Add a vase for $5-$10!
* Free delivery in Carlisle + area (Freelton/Flamborough/Waterdown - min order of $40)
* $10-15 delivery to Hamilton (min order of $40)
* $20 delivery to Guelph/Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge (min order of $60)
* $25-35 delivery to Toronto (min order of $75)
Get in contact with us for more information, delivery options, or use the form below to place an order with the shop! Once placed we will be in touch with you ASAP to confirm the details and process payment.
Contact us directly for same day delivery, we will do our best to accommodate it! But please do try to place advance orders for special occasions to ensure you get your order :) Orders will be dropped contactless on your porch (or where specified).
Toronto, ON, Canada
We have re-opened our flower and plant shop as of June 9! You can continue to place order's for delivery and curbside pickup!
The new shop policies we will be putting into place are as follows. (And THANK YOU for your understanding!):
1) Our shop will be open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays ONLY from 11-5pm. Curbside and delivery option will continue to be available!
2) Please only THREE customers at a time, entering and exiting our shop through the FRONT door only (not connecting bakery doors), maintaining physical distance. If you have children with you, exceptions can be made.
3) Masks are now REQUIRED by the City of Hamilton, therefore all entering the store (except those under 2 or with restrictions) will be required to wear a mask
4) Custom plexiglass ("sneeze guard") barrier on main counter
5) Myself (and any other staff) will wear masks while you are in the shop, also while maintaining physical distancing
6) Regular, frequent and diligent cleanings, wipe downs, and hand washing will continue to be practiced at all times
7) There will be sanitizer provided on a table at the entrance. PLEASE USE UPON ENTERING, especially if you plan to shop/touch things! I kindly ask anyone and all visiting to please use the provided hand sanitizer before touching ANY products (or ask for assistance by me to pick items up). There is also sanitizer provided by the cash for your convenience
Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns! Thank you!