Established January 2020, visit at our flower shop and plant shop location in Carlisle, Hamilton! A unique and modern spot to shop fresh flowers, bouquets, dried florals, plants and a variety of local goods! A curated and handpicked collection of natural and handmade products and gifts supporting other small businesses with items such as soy wax candles, soaps, bath, body + beauty, jewelry, scrunchies, scarves, and charcuterie boards!
Creating natural and unique designs with fresh and dried florals we offer custom flower bouquets and arrangements for:
Thank You/Just Because
For special occasions, it is strongly recommended to place an order in advance (at least 1-2 days). Same day pickup orders can be possible if contacted by 10am (deliveries may not be possible for same day). We will do our best to accommodate based on stock available, as fresh flowers come in multiple times a week. We also always have a variety of fresh daily made designers choice bouquets based on seasonal flower selections available for walk in purchase!
* $4 delivery in Carlisle (min order of $35)
* $7 to Waterdown/ Freelton/ Flamborough/ Killbride (min order of $40)
* $10 to Dundas (min order of $40)
* $15 delivery to Hamilton (min order of $45)
* Contact directly for delivery to other locations (Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, GTA)
Get in contact for more information or use the easy ORDER FORM HERE to place an order with the shop! Once placed we will be in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm the details and process payment.
Orders will be delivered contactless and left on the porch (or where specified), we will ring the doorbell or knock. If ordered through shopify you will get a notification once the order leaves the shop for delivery.
Storefront is now re-open for in store shopping! You can continue to shop the majority of plants, pots, and local goods online for curbside/in store pickup or get your order delivered contactless to your/the recipients doorstep. Local delivery available (See below for rates or contact for out of area). Tuesday deliveries can be arranged with advance notice. To place a custom order request, fill out the easy order form HERE!
As always healthy and safety is a main priority, we take care in keeping ourselves healthy and the products we come into contact with clean. Surfaces, door handles, debit machine, sanitizer bottles etc., are cleaned and disinfected frequently. There is a large "sneezeguard" screen installed at the main desk.
The shop policies are as follows:
1) Masks continue to be mandatory (except those under 2)
2) Only 3 customers maximum in the shop at one time. If there are already 3 please wait outside
3) Please read COVID-19 screening checklist on door and ensure answer is no before entering
4) Please use provided (or your own) sanitizer upon entering, especially if wanting to shop items
This page will be used to post any important updates. Please reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns! Thank you for all of your support during the closures and re-openings.